Sunday, September 16, 2007

Boredom Come

I really don't have anything to say right now... I'm just a little bored and procrastinating on doing my math homework. I'm dealing with trigonometry for the first time ever and it's a bit daunting. Doesn't help when there's a couple of people in your class who have taken the class before and therefore know all the answers. So then the teacher doesn't really slow down for the rest of us.
ETA: And it's just slightly annoying when certain people brag about their accomplishments in trig, meanwhile acting so bewildered at how you can possibly be standing upright and yet not have encountered trig before in life. It can happen. Stop being so judgmental and offensive about it. This is sadly from my other blog that I use all the time, and stuff like this has driven me to the need of change from it. I know I am being a bit over-sensitive about this, but it's rude to belittle others.

Irregardless... I still have to work hard on my own, and I'm trying. I'm really trying. But I'm not really getting it yet. Sucks.

I worry about one of my ferrets. There's a very long story behind this boy, but the problem right now is his ears. One vet diagnosed him having a yeast infection in his ears due to a food allergy. Or some other kind of allergy. We're trying hard to pin it down, but it's very hard to pin allergies down. *sigh* I just want to make it all better for him!!

No comments: