Tuesday, September 18, 2007

try and go around the wall

Well, now. I found out something interesting today. This trigonometry I'm having to take in my math class is actually a condensed, harder version than college trig. They took a 16 week course and crammed it into 4 weeks, and also made it a degree harder than the 16 week course.

No wonder! Sheesh. I may have to go out and buy "trig for dummies", which I hate to do but if it'll help... I'm just kind tired. I know this is college, but I am sick of having to pay these tuition prices only to teach myself math. :-(

I'm going to look into other fields of course. I asked about meteorology, and my professor said he'll try and find some information for me. He also mentioned that he thing Geography would be an exciting course to go into. Hmmmm! It sounded good the way he talked it up. This professor is a meteorologist who teaches a lot of science courses including, but not limited to, astronomy, geography, meteorology, physics... He knows his stuff, dangit. I'm intimidated by people like him!

A classmate mentioned actuary careers. I'm going to research that as soon as I'm done writing this.

I don't know.

I do know one thing. I am just dang tired of math right now. I'm burnt out. I'm totally ignoring my homework right now.

No comments: