Wednesday, October 10, 2007

bah humbug

I just don't know what to say. I'm really in over my head with this stupid math class. The college really did me a great disservice (whatever spelling) by having me go into this class. I was a straight A math student before now. This is completely ridiculous.

There's not much I can do but keep working hard. I'm so frustrated and upset though. I really think I failed my first math test. I mean really. I couldn't answer a lot of questions. Frankly, a lot of other students were struggling too.

Anyways. I'm really poking my nose into a major in geography. I feel like that actually may be right for me. After I have explored soooooo many other majors. I'm going to request a meeting with the head of geography at our school, and maybe I can get some really good insight.

I feel oddly quiet from journaling. I don't know why. Interesting. Oh well.

Anything fun I can tell you? Nope. Not really. SOSDD basically.
And I have been doing totally awful on my weight loss efforts. Stress is just killing me.

No comments: