Monday, October 29, 2007

Eep

So. Just how the heck am I going to pay for my second half of my two years of college tuition? Holy cow. I'm looking at two in-state colleges and I'm just overwhelmed by the prices. This sucks.

Well, here's hoping I might talk to both colleges and maybe there'll be some things that will help me out. I dunno.

I'm also trying to figure out what to do. I will just have to flat out admit this... I am not continuing in math. That's kinda sad on my part, but it's what has to be for now. I don't know what exactly happened, as I always had the highest grade in math. I was not prepared for this math course I'm taking right now and it's hurting me.
My plans are to perhaps come back to a math degree sometime in the future, when there's not so much pressure for me to finish college and get a job. (like I'll take one class per semester after work type deal.)

ANYWHO... It's looking like I probably will major in Geography (the physical/GIS aspect of it) once I become a junior.
I think I'll go ahead and finish my Associate's of Science degree... what I'll probably take for the spring semester is geography, history and physics.
Then when I transfer to a 4 year university, I'll switch to a BA.

Good times will be had by all.

Not.

No comments: