Friday, October 19, 2007

Not necessarily life and death

Odd. Out of boredom, I decided to look in on an old email account. This one has a little bit of reason for me looking... it was an account that I used to communicate with an ex-best friend. I hate that I still miss him from time to time, especially due to the way he's treated me. It was bad, and I'm better off without him. So why do I still miss him? Grrr.

I digress.

The point is, it's interesting to re-read old messages from your past and seeing your thoughts and feelings about things. I know these things were important to me at the time, but at the same time, who really cares??? I'm getting better about not being so... nitpicky about every minutae of my life.

It also sucks that the one message I really got into re-reading was so long that it got cut off with this: ===message truncated===
Ah phooey!

No comments: