Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gosh

I seriously do not know where the time has gone. It is just speeding by. More and more... I see that this is true:

Time is like a toilet paper roll. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.

Gee, I'm surprised that I'm not 65 years old all of the sudden. Anyways.

I have been busy with school. I'm all finished with Literature... let's hope to Giant Jellyfish that I earned an A in the class.
But I have been studying and working my ass off in math. I had planned all along to be doing my 12 sections of homework over this long weekend. I did that because if I had done it any earlier I would panic about forgetting how to do the early stuff. Despite reviewing it. Because that's how I roll - Worrywart Panic Extraordinaire.

Anywho... I've gotten 6 sections done. It's so hard to get up the will to do the last 6. Of which I'll have to do 3 on Sat and 3 on Sun. Phooey.

I'm trying my best. I'm really working hard to do the best I can. I just hope that I can get a strong B on this next test before the final. Man, this sucks. I went from a person who scored 100's on math tests, and always the highest grade in the class, to just praying to hold on to my B. :-( This 12 section test is going to be a gigantic pain in the tuckus. The final will be even worse!

Anyways, enough of that unpleasant subject. I'll say this... my astronomy teacher told me twice how impressed he is with my grade in the class. So there we go, good news. (my average is 104%.)

My thanksgiving was pretty decent. I'm addicted to pumpkin pi and now I don't know how to get off the stuff.

I think that's all, folks!

No comments: