Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meme mememememememe and me!

I was tagged! Makes me feel like Sally Field. You like me, you really like me! Or at least you read me every now and then at least. ;-) Jennifer tagged me to post 8 random facts about moi.
(One of these days I'll get my blog roll going. Maybe after I do this.)

I was even trying to figure out something kinda neat to write about, so this was a good thing to fall into my lap at the right time.

Now then. Obligatory disclaimer. I feel that perhaps these are silly and maybe stupid, but oh well. It's all I can come up with right now after being at school doing math for 8 hours straight.

1) I was a serious competing ice skater since I was about 5 years old until about 20. (and I actually have a move that I can do better than most all skating pros. It's called the spread eagle and I totally rock that move.)

2) I can play 4 instruments well, the piano, bass guitar, flute and saxophone.

3) Around 1986-87 ish, I was 9-10 years old and I got hit with Beatle Mania of all things. I listened to all their albums, on vinyl of course, watched most of their movies over and over, and I even wanted my hair to look like theirs. Wow. I need my head examined. (luckily, I never got that kind of hair cut.)

4) My main band that I love though is the Rolling Stones. My parents were hippies and I have a taste for all of that music as well which began when I was a little whippersnapper.

5) My mother has black hair and brown eyes, my dad has brunette hair and hazel eyes... and here I am with blond hair and blue eyes. Hello! (don't know where that came from at all. And my parents swear I'm not adopted.)

6) Ever since I was little I wanted a ferret. I love ferrets. And I collect just about everything ferret-y that I can. They are my animal. :-) Yes, I do have 3 ferrets right now. And 3 cockatiels, 3 cats, 2 gerbils and 1 husband.

7) I have a huge heart for all animals, and frankly, I even release bugs outside. Currently we have a huge spider in our garage who I've named Sally Elizabeth.

8) I cannot watch horror or gore movies because of my overactive, vivid imagination. I swear I might drive myself insane with it.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I am totally an animal lover, too, but I admit that I do squish spiders when I find them in the house. They totally creep me out.

Thanks for playing :)