Friday, December 28, 2007

Working 9 to 5

I am trying to figure something out. My school schedule will be a little nuts next semester. Mainly because I want to take a particular professor for one of my geography classes. But he's worth it. That class is on Saturdays.
Then I am required to take another geography class and that one is only offered once. At night.

And because of this I am trying to make a schedule that will be decent for me......... however I have to make a decision about my math tutoring job. I probably will need to quit. I hate that. I don't want to quit and we could use the money. But it's just not going to work with my schedule for this next year. Boy do I hate quitting the job!

I decided to take a particular history class that pretty much makes up my mind for me. Due to taking this class I won't have time to tutor. But I am totally dragging my heels about quitting. *sigh*

What to do, what to do. I would like to at least dash off an email to my supervisor telling her I have to quit, and I want to get that done by tomorrow. Though I could wait... but the sooner, the better. NUTS. I hate having to make decisions like this. I hate having to STICK with decisions!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Hi Shannon, thanks for the comment and reading my stuff. Unfortunately, I am having trouble deciding what to write about. I will put you on my blogroll. I'm sorry you had a bad experiece at Swedish. I hope you get your job figured out!

Jedi Master Daryl said...

I just READ this post... sorry! I hope that you were able to keep the job! That is crazy that you teach math! I can't stand it (though I do like what it can be used to solve). Hehehe, I used to joke around in college to my mostly engineering major friends that I would meet a woman with this smooth pickup line, "Hey Baby, what's your favorite equation?" LOL.