Saturday, December 8, 2007

Zeldaaaa

I knew I was doing myself a disservice by buying Zelda for the DS before my finals. But oh well.

I ain't kidding when I say I have a severe case of "F. It. All" itis. Between all the crap that went down very recently in regards to my schooling... I just don't have the energy to care anymore. I should fight for my B in math, but I just can't bring myself to try, or even care very much, after that last test.

In other news... My coloring is annoying. I have blond hair and blue eyes. Kind of a ruddy complexion too thanks to a lot German in me. Anyways, with my blue eyes I've always wished that I could wear dark hair colors... but I do not look good. Nuts. So I'm really kind of stuck in the medium blonde to medium brown range. I could pull off light blondes too actually, but I feel like they clash with my red cheeks too much.

I can actually pull off red tones, too... for the most part. I got this odd craving to do a kind of burgandy color... I should have more fun. Well, what I'll do is just do highlights in fun colors. Temporary colors.

Anyways, mostly I just wish I could look good in a broader range of shades. Oh well. So let's have some fun with super color highlights, like the aforementioned burgandy, purples, reds, blues, etc.

No comments: