Sunday, May 17, 2009

And now for something completely different

As I was studying for my finals this week I remembered an incident, or rather 2 incidents, during my first year in college. Even I have a hard time believing this happened and I was there!

I was in math class taking a test. It was deathly quiet which made the next event seem that much more loud: a girl farted. Really. There was this woman in the first row who just kept passing gas. The first few times she said "Excuse me" but then she just kept going on and on with it.

Ok. So it was just an awful isolated event... or maybe not. It happened again during the next test too.

The thing was, each and every time it happened it would break your concentration. I had a hard time trying not to laugh as well. I was so shocked the first time I heard this happen. I went from shock, to holding in laughter, to being annoyed, to having to refocus each and every time it happened to anxiously and fearfully anticipating the next attack.

Anyhoozlebees. It's funny, and it's even funnier now looking back upon it, but it was annoying too.

I'm done with finals too, yippee! I hope to recover some of my brain which was pretty fried this week.

No comments: